How To Make Apple Pie Moonshine
- pie (with a top crust) containing sliced apples and sugar
- An apple pie is a fruit pie (or tart) in which the principal filling ingredient is apples. It is sometimes served with whipped cream or ice cream on top.
- Apple Pie is a 1993 album by the Australian indie rock band Nice.
- Used to represent a cherished ideal of comfort and familiarity
- moonlight: the light of the Moon; “moonlight is the smuggler’s enemy”; “the Moon was bright enough to read by”
- Illicitly distilled or smuggled liquor
- distill (alcohol) illegally; produce moonshine
- Foolish talk or ideas
- whiskey illegally distilled from a corn mash
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- engage in; “make love, not war”; “make an effort”; “do research”; “do nothing”; “make revolution”
- Compose, prepare, or draw up (something written or abstract)
- Alter something so that it forms or constitutes (something else)
- brand: a recognizable kind; “there’s a new brand of hero in the movies now”; “what make of car is that?”
- Form (something) by putting parts together or combining substances; construct; create
- give certain properties to something; “get someone mad”; “She made us look silly”; “He made a fool of himself at the meeting”; “Don’t make this into a big deal”; “This invention will make you a millionaire”; “Make yourself clear”
how to make apple pie moonshine – Stillhouse Original
One of the ways we can flavor our home brewed hard cider is by adding as a finish about 1/4 teaspoon of natural extracts per gallon.
Extracts are about 40% alcohol (80 proof), and I wish I knew why. Maybe it has something to do with it being a solvent for suspended oils. I don’t know.
I saw this recipe online today for making your own cinnamon extract using rum and cinnamon sticks. Another used vanilla beans and vokda to make vanilla extract.
All I have is moonshine, so I’m giving that a try. Pictured: a huge stick of cinnamon and then two nice vanilla beans cut down the middle – both submerged in 80 proof moonshine.
If it works out in a month, we may use some of it to finish a small batch of hard cider. We’re trying to get an apple pie flavor, but can’t find how to make an apple extract.
how to make apple pie moonshine